Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Brief Moment to Reflect.

Well the plan was that I'd have the house to myself for a few hours this afternoon. Things don't always turn out like you'd planned. So the open house didn't get any traffic (damned real-estate market). Not a huge surprise. It IS February. We'll keep trying. It'll sell one of these days. On the up-side the house is clean, the kids are being good, I'm getting to blog and catch up on email. Life could be much worse. Maybe I'll get a chance to sneak out this evening and see Coraline. Big Neal Gaiman fan here. Love his stuff. If ou've never seen MirrorMask I'd highly recommend. His words with Dave McKean's art... the stuff of nightmares and fantasies galore.

But I digress... as you well know.

I put the final touches on the latest NYC piece. I'm happy with where it went and how it turned out. It gives me a sense of accomplishment that's a good warm-up for starting the new painting for the DSM Art Festival. I'll be turning my preliminary images over to the the person who is acting as my primary contact. I'll start posting the updates on this blog once we get a handle on which image we're going to go with. I've come up with three, but I'm leaning towards two of them. Well, you'll see what I mean in the near future. Keep watching.

All the best...




Cheers,


R

No comments: