Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Regrouping

Took a break. Had to take a break. That's just how it is after the whole Holidays hoopla.

The Sensory Overload show at the Instinct Gallery was a great success. Loads of ultra-cool Art and an always eclectic crowd. My boys even had their shirts screen-printed while we were there. Pretty sure that was their favorite part. Naturally they picked some awesome designs. They ARE my kids after all.

After waaaaayyyy too long I've finally moved into my studio space. There's a lot of work to be done for sure, but I'm off to a good start. I've had the opportunity to get in a few days this last week and to be honest... it felt pretty good. One of my biggest hang-ups has always been that I rarely, if ever, got to start painting before 10:30 pm. That gives me a couple of hours of painting at best. Having a space of my own away from the house gives me the opportunity to paint for longer periods of time at different hours of the day... basically whenever I can get time away.

No comments: